Amethyst is the Quartz that ranges from purple to reddish-purple colour. Amethyst is most commonly found in Canada, Madagascar, India, Mexico, and Tanzania. Amethyst has features such as -
- Amethyst is a strong, protecting stone.
- It protects against psychic attack, transmutes energy into love, and protects the wearer from all kinds of pain, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and other ill wishes.
- Amethyst is a natural tranquillizer that relieves stress and pressure, soothes irritability regulates mood swings, dispels frustration, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Relieves sorrow and grief and dissolves negativity.
- Amethyst stimulates spiritual consciousness, opens up insight, and strengthens psychic ability.
- It has powerful healing and purifying abilities. Amethyst promotes sobriety, which has a sobering impact on the overindulgence of drink, drugs, or other addictions.
- It calms and strengthens your mind, making you more concentrated, strengthening your memory, and improving your motivation. Amethyst helps to recall and appreciate dreams.
- Reduces insomnia and It promotes selflessness and moral understanding.
- It calms and strengthens your mind, making you more concentrated, strengthening your memory, and improving your motivation. Amethyst boosts the production of hormones, tunes the endocrine system and metabolism. It stimulates the immune system, prevents pain, and strengthens the body to defeat cancer.
- It kills tumours and helps to restore tissue.
- Cleans blood.
- It decreases bruising, swelling, infection, and recovering disorders. Amethyst treats illnesses of the lungs and the respiratory system, skin infections, cell abnormalities, and diseases of the digestive tract.
A special crystal known as Amethyst can be yours in the form of an Amethyst Mala. Our Amethyst Crystal Mala can be worn as Amethyst Necklace on your neck to enhance your beauty and to have uncountable health benefits. Buy Amethyst Mala Necklace from our store online.