Agate is also known as the Hindi Hakik. It doesn't come in nine gems, but it's not less than nine gems due to its particular form and usefulness. Black Hakik has been used as a sign of bravery since ancient times, regarded as an auspicious stone for warriors in ancient times. This stone is commonly found in Mexico, Brazil, Greece, the USA, and Washington. Some of its features are -
- Due to its influence, money-related challenges begin to vanish immediately, and poverty is eliminated.
- Wearing it brings the blessings of Shani Dev, all Shani-related defects are eliminated.
- Its impact gives peace to life and offers security.
- It's a gem of goodwill, it saves us in tough times.
- With this influence, your participation in spiritual practices increases and internal power also increases.
- This gemstone is used for alleviating and healing joint and bone problems, neck and shoulder pain relief, helps with digestion and eases nausea. Black agate is a stone of new beginnings, change, and transition soothing deep emotions like grief, anxiety, and anger.