Amethyst is the Quartz that ranges from purple to reddish-purple. Amethyst is most commonly found in Canada, Madagascar, India, Mexico, and Tanzania. Amethyst has features such as -
- Amethyst is a strong, protecting stone.
- It protects against psychic attack, transmutes energy into love, and protects the wearer from all kinds of pain, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and other ill wishes.
- Amethyst is a natural tranquillizer that relieves stress and pressure, soothes irritability regulates mood swings, dispels frustration, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Relieves sorrow and grief and dissolves negativity.
- Amethyst stimulates spiritual consciousness, opens up insight, and strengthens psychic ability.
- It has powerful healing and purifying abilities. Amethyst promotes sobriety, which has a sobering impact on the overindulgence of drink, drugs, or other addictions.
- It calms and strengthens your mind, making you more concentrated, strengthening your memory, and improving motivation. Amethyst helps to recall and appreciate dreams.
- Relieves insomnia. It promotes selflessness and moral understanding.
- It calms and strengthens your mind, making you more concentrated, strengthening your memory, and improving motivation. Amethyst boosts the production of hormones tunes the endocrine system and metabolism. It stimulates the immune system, prevents pain, and strengthens the body to defeat cancer.
- It kills tumours and helps to restore tissue.
- Cleanses your blood.
- It decreases bruising, swelling, infection, and recovering disorders. Amethyst treats illnesses of the lungs and the respiratory system, skin defects, cell abnormalities, and digestive tract diseases.
Amethyst crystal is one of the most preferred for healing purposes, and it is even used in amethyst jewellery. We even present the amethyst stone in the form of amethyst quartz and amethyst crystal bracelet to our clients who want to be in touch with this stone. So you can experience amethyst power quite quickly. Amethyst stone and amethyst crystal prices may vary slightly, but genuineness won’t.