Different crystals or stone are useful for different chakras in the following manner -
- Crown Chakra - Clear Quartz and Amethyst
- Third Eye Chakra - Sodalite and Lapis Lazuli
- Throat Chakra - Aquamarine and Blue Turquoise
- Heart Chakra - Rose Quartz and Watermelon Tourmaline
- Solar plexus Chakra - Citrine, Topaz
- Sacral Chakra - Carnelian, Peach Moonstone
- Root Chakra - Tiger's Eye and Black Tourmaline
Availability: In stock
Crystal: Seven Chakra
Dimensions: Diameter - 8 inch
Delivery and Return
Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged. Please make unboxing video as proof of damage caused from our side.
Return will be processed only if
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession,
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you.
Have a question?
To activate the seven Chakras of the body, crystals or stones in the form of a bracelet, pyramid, bottle pendant, tree pendant, etc., can be used. Together seven chakra stone is helpful to achieve a balance of mind, body, spirituality, emotional aspects, protection against evil forces and spread Positive vibes. Different stones or crystals effects Chakras in the following ways -
- The first Chakra is the Crown Chakra, also known as Sahasrara Chakra. This Chakra is behind the top of the skull. Unbalanced crown Chakra leads to problems of headache, depression, anger, anxiety, mood swings. However, Clear Quartz and Amethyst help balance the crown chakra to enhance the ability to think without restrictions and fear, becoming self-conscious.
- The second Chakra is Third Eye Chakra, also known as Ajna Chakra. This Chakra is between the centre of the forehead. Unbalanced third eye Chakra leads to the problem of headaches, loss of the power of eyesight, poor concentration, and skin problems. However, Amethyst, sodalite, Lapis Lazuli is helpful to balance the Third eye Chakra.
- The third Chakra is the Throat Chakra and is also known as the Vishuddhi Chakra. This Chakra governs the throat thyroid region. Unbalanced Throat Chakra leads to the problem of poor communication, poor vocal abilities, inexpressive, Fearful. However, Aquamarine blue turquoise helps balance the throat Chakra and remove problems.
- The fourth Chakra is Heart Chakra and is also known as Anahata Chakra. This Chakra is in the heart region of the body. This is the Chakra of love and compassion. Unbalancing of the Chakra leads to Deceit, heartache, fear, Selfishness, Aloof personality. Rose Quartz and Watermelon Tourmaline are useful for balancing this Chakra.
- The fifth Chakra is the Solar plexus chakra, also known as the Manipura Chakra. This Chakra is below the bone of the breast and above the belly. Unbalanced Solar plexus chakra leads to low energy problems, appetite problems, ulcers, diarrhoea, liver diseases, etc. However, Citrine, Topaz is useful to balance out this Chakra.
- The sixth Chakra is the Sacral Chakra and is also known as Svadhisthana Chakra. This Chakra is placed in the lower abdominal area. Unbalanced Sacral Chakra leads to problems of emotional imbalance, female infertility, constipation, intestine problems, etc. However, Carnelian peach moonstone is helpful to balance this Chakra.
- The Last Chakra is Root Chakra and is also known as the Muladhara Chakra. This Chakra is at the base of the spinal cord. Unbalanced Root Chakra leads to male infertility problems, fear, anxiety, frustration, legs-related issues, etc. However, Tiger Eye, Black Tourmaline is helpful to balance this Chakra.
Seven chakra crystals can do soothing chakra healing. It is also known as chakra stones. Seven chakra stones bracelets are known for unblocking all the body's seven chakras.