Tiger's eye is the stone of protection, and its colour ranges from golden black to yellow black. It is commonly found in Brazil, India, Burma, Western Australia, and the USA. The main features are -
- Keep the tiger's eye on the house to ensure a steady flow of money and good fortune.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs and first-time business owners. Tiger eye stone is still precious for developing skills and experience for future career changes.
- It is used to support the determination to compete for examinations, contests, defeats during public protests, put a personality to the forefront, or present ideas at important meetings.
- Carry or use the tiger eye stone to improve inner vision and perception in unusual places or circumstances and protect against the hostile intentions of others.
- Tiger eye stone sharpens the senses, allowing you to pay attention to details and plan positive action.
- It is useful when situations and events occur at a rapid pace. It is one of the best tools for dealing with a crisis and offers good support when afraid of making the wrong decision.
- Think quickly, evaluate someone's character, and comprehend the consequences of one's actions.
- Tiger eye stone is a blood emollient; it increases vitality and strength while restoring the body's balance on all levels.
- It reduces cravings for unhealthy foods and helps reduce the need for excessive smoking, prescription drugs, or alcohol.
Many crystals assist in getting rid of anxiety, but tiger eye crystal never disappoints in healing. Tiger eye stone is available in a tiger eye bracelet on the Tatva Science website. It is not just about anxiety; tiger eye stone benefits are uncountable. To experience the positivity, you must go by tiger stone. Red tiger eyes stone effects bring fortune in life.